Colts Authority Daily Links
(photo from visitindy.com)
Colts Community Relations and Colts.com are letting local fans know about their Pinking of the Canal event Friday October 5th, where they will dye the beautiful Indianapolis Downtown Canal pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month:
Event activities include:
- Live Music by ”Dave and Rae”
- Free Limited Edition Colts Pink Posters
- Special Edition T-shirts for Sale by the Indianapolis Colts Women’s Organization ($20 each, proceeds benefit the IU Simon Cancer Center)
- $6 Boxed Lunches, provided by Hard Rock Cafe (proceeds benefit the Pink Ribbon Connection)
- $1 Bottled Water and Pink Lemonade, provided by Coca-Cola (proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society)
- Colts Cheerleaders and Blue
- Opportunity to win Colts tickets
- Informational booths
- Official Hard Rock limited edition Pinktober merchandise available (proceeds benefit The Pink Ribbon Connection)
- Pink Ribbon Passout, provided by Zeta Tau Alpha
And, no, a certain Colts player did not take a swim there…That was the Boadripple Canal.
You can also find @ColtsAuthority, @MarcusDugan, and all our writers on Twitter.