RB Joseph Addai (Hamstring)
SS Stevie Brown (Coach’s Decision/Hamstring)
TE Dallas Clark (Ankle)
TE Brody Eldridge (Hand)
CB Terrence Johnson (Hamstring)
QB Peyton Manning (Neck)
OT Joe Reitz (Knee)
* Donald Brown will start following the benching of Delone Carter last week. This comes on the heels of another lost fumble early in the game by Carter. Carter will be the backup for today though with RB Darren Evans as the emergency backup.
* Mike Tepper will be at Left Guard again with his counterpart being Ryan Diem at Right Guard. Castonzo and Linkenbach bookend the line as usual.
* Not much of a surprise, but TE Jacob Tamme will be the starting TE today.
* CB Kevin Thomas will be starting at LCB once again with CB Jacob Lacey being the additional CB in the Nickle Package.
* As expected DT Drake Nevis will be active. Given the style of game expected, it is likely that Nevis will be Antonio Johnson’s backup.