This afternoon, the Colts released the new unofficial depth chart, courtesy of the team’s Instagram account.
- Joe Reitz is back where he belongs at left guard, and Jeff Linkenbach is back where he belongs at backup right tackle. Those positions are where the two played on Sunday, despite last week’s listing.
- With Pat Angerer out with a foot injury, Jerrell Freeman takes his place in the starting lineup. Freeman played very well on Sunday, and is my favorite to win the spot by the end of camp.
- Greg Lloyd and Moise Fokou have jumped up to second on the depth chart at inside linebacker. It seems they just needed to get acclimated to Indianapolis after arriving via trade.
- Mario Addison, who played very well against the Rams, has moved up a spot at “Rush” linebacker, now the backup to Dwight Freeney. Addison got a fair amount of playing time on Sunday, and impressed.
- There’s been a shake up at corner, where Cassius Vaughn has gone from starting last week (although King started during the actual game), to the third corner behind Jerraud Powers. Korey Lindsay has moved from right corner (second team), to left corner (second team), basically just indicating he is the third corner (behind King/Powers). D.J. Johnson has moved up to the second team after being listed way down as the fourth RCB last week.